We are hiring for the position of Sales Executive who will bring us new clients on a monthly basis. Pindersson is in its expansion phase and seeking to enlarge its sales team.
Energetic, enthusiastic and well-organized team players are welcome to apply and become a member of our growing corporate sales team.
We offer competitive salaries with commissions and huge growth prospects.
• Collaborates with sales and marketing teams to effectively achieve organizational goals
• Continuously works for organizational process improvement, providing input to the sales and marketing teams to refine processes and cater to new and emerging market opportunities
• Delivers online product demonstrations using Skype, Net-Meeting and Go-To-Meeting
• Enters, updates and maintains daily sales activities and client/customer information into Sales database
• Manages and updates interaction of Sales force and CRM
• Pitches clients and customers to decide, buy and use the company’s products
• Plans an effective sales targeting approach to the assigned sales territory
• Prospects and cold-calls on businesses and organizations
• Regularly follows up on inbound leads and sales inquiries
• Responds to customer/client inquiries, suggestions, complaints and other details, by phone, online video conferences and email
• Suggests and implements a closing business strategy relative to sales
• Education: Minimum Bachelor’s in the related field. (BBA, Bachelor’s in Sales or Marketing will be preferred)
• Experience: 0 to 3 years of sales experience. Freshers are welcome
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly growing business
• Customer focused approach and ability to learn and adapt to needs and changes quickly
The main purpose of any marketing position is to formulate plans to develop customers’ interest in a product or a service. Marketing executives have a huge role to play in planning and executing these plans. They are expected to determine market trends and to devise and implement plans to meet the needs of the target market.
You will find marketing executives in both private and public sectors which may include financial organizations and retail ones. Marketing executives are required to hold a degree in business in order to be able to qualify for this position. There are many different activities that a marketing executive is expected to be a part of such as advertising, strategic planning, promotion, public relations and distribution. With a keen understanding of all these aspects, marketing executives perform research activities that help them understand their target markets and work to meet those needs in an effective manner.
The role of a marketing executive is quite challenging as the responsibilities vary from project to project. People working at this position need to be focused on what they are trying to achieve. To be able to understand this role in a more profound manner, refer to the list of job duties that a marketing executive is expected to perform.
• Identify target markets and analyze current market trends
• Research customers’ needs and wants as well as competition information
• Devise and implement strategic plans to meet customers’ demands
• Manage promotional activities to endorse products
• Monitor progress of promotional activities and record findings
• Develop effective marketing communication programs
• Write copy for marketing material such as brochures and websites
• Monitor marketing campaigns to ensure appropriate execution
• Manage marketing budgets and ensure that all marketing activities are managed within budgets
• Ensure effective distribution of marketing materials
• Carry out customer surveys to understand demand and manage brand positioning
• Network with individuals and businesses to generate and identify business opportunities
• Manage social media forums to generate interest and monitor activity
• Manage periodic analysis of marketing efforts and campaigns